Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Posting and Grading

It seems that I'm always posting when I need to be doing something else. Most of the time it's grading. Grades are due tomorrow by 7pm. I was at a Speech and Debate thing (every Tuesday) until 7 tonight (last week it was 9, though, so this is much better) and I have a meeting until 6 tomorrow. So friends, it's crunch time. It's not like I'm procrastinating; it's just that I'm always grading something. Although I have to admit that it's my fault that I like grading quizzes more than essays. So, here's to my last stack of essays.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

Glad to see you back. : ) Good luck with the grading.

N.F. said...

Yes...! Glad you are back! I love reading your teaching posts--esp. since I'm on my way there.

I'm in crunch time now with my own education...so I feel you loud and clear.

Anonymous said...

.

Oh, I feel the same, same way.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :D