So, now that it's a week later, I should probably report on my voting experience. There are words to describe my voting place, but I don't usually use them. Let's just say that it involved two lines at two opposite entrances that somehow had to magically become one when someone realized that there were two lines forming. Imagine that. Some people were mad. Very, very mad.
I was just glad to vote.
3 comments:
I went back twice Mel. The first time I waited 25 minutes. I had to leave for my eye doctor appt. I went back a little after 1:00 p.m. when I thought it would be a long line. Twenty minutes and i was done !!
We can so not be friends. I waited 1 hr 20 minutes. But then again, I got to voice my opinion.
I am afraid my experience was really awesome and quick too. I did early voting on Halloween at the Mall and it only took about 15 to 20 minutes. I had never voted before so I thought that was AWESOME! I hope next time you will have a better time. Do they have early voting where you are?
Post a Comment