So, you may have noticed that I've been MIA for the last little bit. A lot has happened. I ran another 1/2 marathon. I worked full time and went to grad school full time this summer. I dated a great guy. I got to see my new nephew get blessed. I got engaged.
Which leads to the whole new-blog-name inner debate. I will no longer be Miss A, but Mrs. W. I never really liked the name in the first place, but it worked for me at the time, since I defined myself a lot by my job. So, now I'm thinking of something new.
Oh, and planning my wedding for November.
4 comments:
.
Well, congratulations.
Ummm...Life in a New Perspective...Welcome to My World...The Whiteley Tales (like the Canterberry (sp) Tales)...Teley House (was going to say White House...but that may be too close to the real thing, but something as a play off your soon to be new last name).
Knowing you try to think of something that you can play your new last name off of a book title....something well known or one of your favorite books. Mix your two loves....Paul and literature. :)
That's all I can think of for suggestions. Good luck...I drew a blank when I started my blog as well. :)
I'm brilliant, I think I just now realized that "Miss A" stood for Miss AUTRY. Yeah. Oh boy.(shaking of the head in sorrow). If you don't like Mrs.W, you could be Mrs.P, as in Mrs.Paul, short for Mrs.Paul Whiteley.:) Mrs.P sounds like someone from an Austen novel.:) Hey Miss Austen was also a Miss A. Time for bed. Goodluck with the name thing.:) And if BJ makes a million dollars next month I am coming to your wedding.:)
Holy cow! Congrats to you! I just ran another 5K at Disneyland......and my goal is to do a half one day! One day I say!
My blog name is from Luther Vandross....my favorite song ever "Here and Now". I've always said that IF I get married (trying to be realistic, you know) that would be the song my husband and I dance to.
Do you have any favorite songs? Or, better yet -your FIRST dance song? :)
Post a Comment