
One reason I'm glad that I'm a teacher. Snow Days!
Today I'm supposed to be in a field trip at the state capitol with about 75 little'uns, but it got postponed--or perhaps cancelled--depending on the weather. So, as any dutiful teacher would, I still went to school even though I had to cancel the sub and I had everything ready for one. But, here I am, at school.
At least until 1:05.
Because that's when students are released to go home.
Wahoo!
7 comments:
Hey! You're back in the blogosphere!
LOL yayyy!
Take the good days when they come, right?
Amy--I am back on and off. I would love to be back all the time, it just depends on my net access.
Jimmy--I know. Wahoo!
Are you around? What happened?
I'm having trouble posting on my blog. My computer doesn't seem to like some of the new options that the new blogger is trying.
I'm periodically trying to post, but so far it hasn't been working out.
Blah!
GLAD you are back! I LOVE to hear your teaching adventures.
PS, Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12--BEST movies ever!
Post a Comment