Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hello New Year! Hello New Blogger!

Well everyone, I think I've actually got this new blogger thing working. For a while it wouldn't let me post. I was trying to keep the old version of blogger, but since I've changed, it will suddenly let me post. So, Hurrah!

I've managed to save one of my old posts, but I don't know what happened to the other ones. Oh well, we have to be grateful for what we're given.

So, hello friends, it's good to see you again.

Updates:
Not that anything interesting had happened lately, but here's what I have to look forward to after Tuesday of this week. (Yes, I have resorted to a list, but I promise that lists will not last too terribly long as back to more regular blogging I begin!)
  1. As of the 8th, I will give and grade my first finals at the high school.

  2. As of the 11th I will start rehearsing for the school play. That's right, I'm in a play. We're having a faculty night and I tried out and made the play. I have the third female lead (okay, so there are only four female parts) and I am way excited.

  3. The 13th is the job fair so that I can try to keep a job with the same district after my one-year contract expires at the end of the year.

  4. The 16th begins the new semester--new class rosters. New class dynamics. Wahoo!

  5. I will begin studying for the GRE and try to decide what I actually want to get my masters in.

Things that have happened since I blogged last.

  1. I went to Alabama, went on a three-hour hike, and met a cool guy (no, nothing serious). All in one weekend.

  2. I got The Court Jester for Christmas.

  3. I lost and found a $900 check. (Hurray for the direct deposit that I have now.)

  4. I saw Noises Off, one of the funniest plays I've ever seen, especially when done as a high school play.

  5. I had a good observation.

So, Happy New Year to one and all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Lippy said...

Just wanted to make sure and wish you good luck with everything you have on your schedule ahead. Enjoy the new classes!

Snow Whiteley said...

Thanks! I appreciate any luck I can get. Four leaf clovers, rabbit appendages, and the like are always appreciated.