Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
Why are you nervous?
WOW! Very nice!
Hey, take it as a fun thing! Enjoy it!
.Boy, right next to Mothers Day? I'ld be nervous too!
We've really only been on one official date. Very nice, but I'm really not sure how much I like him.Trying to enjoy it.
Aww, enjoy! A nice lady should get flowers now and then!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why are you nervous?
WOW! Very nice!
Hey, take it as a fun thing! Enjoy it!
.
Boy, right next to Mothers Day? I'ld be nervous too!
We've really only been on one official date. Very nice, but I'm really not sure how much I like him.
Trying to enjoy it.
Aww, enjoy! A nice lady should get flowers now and then!
Post a Comment