Friday, May 04, 2007

Room for one more?

Anyone else have experience with this?

In walks another gentleman. (HE really should be the one called Music Man--he's in charge of all the music at Church and used to by in Men's Choir at BYU) He also is only interested in me when other guys are.

For instance, I had shown interest earlier in the year when When a guy friend from BYU started sitting with me, he asked me out. We had a half-date type thing and then I never really heard from him again. He seemed less interested.

Until Drama King (new name for Bachelor #2) started sitting by me at Institute and such. Then who comes along? Music Man is back. He started trying to ask me questions and talk to me in front of Bachelor #2. Hmmmm.....

2 comments:

Lippy said...

LOL don't quit on me now...this is getting interesting. I've read your pre-game descriptions, and I'm waiting to see who steps up the game. I'll be back to check on you!

Th. said...

.

Jealousy is such a one-size-fits-all weapon.