Today I'm going to get a picture taken with a book of my choice for my very own Read poster.
Here's my narrowed-down-favorite-book list
--Wuthering Heights by Charlotte Bronte
--The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
--Take Joy by Jane Yolen
I was also thinking of books like Sabriel or any Jane Austen book, these are the books that I love, that are high school appropriate for any kiddo (I'm thinking of Paladin of Souls when I say this) and were easiest to find at 7 this morning.
4 comments:
What is a Read poster?
I'm all about the Jane Austen books...but Goose Girl sounds interesting. :)
Read posters are usually posters put out by the American Library Association that feature celebrities and their favorite books. They also offer a template CD to schools so that they can make their own Read posters.
I finally decided on Jane Yolen AND Shannon Hale. Couldn't choose just one.
Did you know that Jane Yolen's "Cats" book was illustrated by Bro. Popp's neice? (Hala Wittwer).==Sis. Popp
Post a Comment