Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

*
Merry, Merry Christmas!

I was going to post this tomorrow morning, but for some reason I can't stay asleep. Rather than blaiming it on the bronchitis, I'll chalk it down to Santa Claus. When I was little I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to sleep on Christmas Eve, and we all know that if you don't sleep, then Santa wouldn't come. Well, thank heavens I was always able to get to sleep. Tonight I've even had the help of codeine-laced cough medicine and even though I was exhausted at 9:45, I haven't been able to stay asleep.

At least this gives me a chance to wish you all a very early, very merry Christmas.





*The picture above is from one of my favorite Disney Christmas shorts (a description and picture of which are found at http://www.disneyshorts.org/years/1952/plutoschristmastree.html. I always loved the cartoons with Chip and Dale. Hope you have a great day full of festivity and joy.

2 comments:

N.F. said...

I love Christmas anything, and I love Disney anything. Merry Christmas.

Snow Whiteley said...

Me too. Disney rocks.