Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As Good as It Gets


Today was probably one of the most perfect days ever. I woke up and worked out, went to work, had my summative review meeting, taught class, went to class, ate cabbage noodles at my mom's house (Hungarian delicacy), and came home to flowers on my doorstep from my visiting teacher and a decorated apartment courtesy of my roommate.

I can't really say what made today so awesome. I was just happy when I got up in the morning and it stayed with me all day. I was contented, peaceful, happy. My lessons weren't spectacular, class tonight wasn't off the charts, but overall today went smoothly and all was right with the world.

I felt like the heavens were smiling down on me.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for happy days! Happy Birthday, by the way, a little late!

Th. said...

.

Oh, good. The last two bloggers I read were coming off miserable days. Way to break the trend!

N.F. said...

Happy happy joy joy!