Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
Amen! Unfortunately, Purdue doesn't believe in snow days. Or cancellation for temperatures that could cause frostbite. But whenever I DON'T have to go to the elementary schools, they are closed. Crazy weather this year!I'm moving somewhere warmer...
Way to go Celeste!!
.Lucky.The best I can hope for is an earthquake to knock the school down.But that might be taking things too far.....
Yay!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amen! Unfortunately, Purdue doesn't believe in snow days. Or cancellation for temperatures that could cause frostbite. But whenever I DON'T have to go to the elementary schools, they are closed. Crazy weather this year!
I'm moving somewhere warmer...
Way to go Celeste!!
.
Lucky.
The best I can hope for is an earthquake to knock the school down.
But that might be taking things too far.....
Yay!
Post a Comment