Thursday, May 07, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Right now my roommate, family, or friends probably haven't seen me for awhile. I'm staying with my family for a week or so while they've been doing construction in my apartment, but I've been spending most of that time at the library, school, or local bookstore studying and grading and writing my final paper, so I've been pretty isolated from everyone.

They probably will continue not to see me until school's expiration date. Which day is that? May 27th. So, after May 27th I will be able to blog, read, hang out, and just generally have a more normal life. What have I been up to? Tell you all about it.

Major upcoming events:

Speech and Debate banquet
my high school's prom
Mother's Day (Hooray!)
my wonderful roommate's birthday (Wahoo!)
my high school's graduation
university finals
my high school's finals

So, May 27th. It's coming quickly. Almost too quickly. Until then, I love you all. I miss you all. I'm making it through; I hope you are as well.

Best wishes!

3 comments:

Th. said...

.

May 22?!?!

Lucky schmuck....

Me? July 11.

Snow Whiteley said...

Holy cow! How does that even happen?! Best of luck surviving until then.

Nonnie said...

4 down, 3 to go, come on,I'm rooting for you !!!