So, I'm here to update you very quickly on what's up. I only have 5 more days of school. That's the good and bad. I have so much grading to do that I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I also have to admit that I'm way burnt out. Usually by this point in the year I'm excited and planning for next year, looking at what I can do better, etc. Right now I just can't even think about it. I really want to, but i just don't know how. The good news is, though, that I bought my plan book for next year last night, so maybe I'm better off than I thought.
I have more good news. I have managed to make it to the gym 5 days a week and the best thing is that I have now run (well, jogged, really) an entire mile 3 times. Last night I managed a mile and a half before I had to walk. Wahoo!
6 comments:
Yay for being almost done. And great job with the running!
I'm impressed with the running. I can't even do 1/2 way around the track. I'm not kidding.
Way to go! I don't think I could make it a mile! I'm really out of shape after the baby! No more excuses, though, since he's now 10 months old...
Hang in there buddy!
Miss you!
.
Wow! I never think about next year till, mm, like the day before school starts!
Hey! Awesome news on the running. Man, I wish I could do that. I think I would be dead on the floor. Anyway, I'm glad that I can keep track of you on your blog. Take care!
Post a Comment