Definition: Lurker--(n.)One who reads blogs, message boards, etc. without commenting or participating in the discussionSo, recently I found out that I have a couple of lurkers. Although lately this blog has mostly been an online journal more than a commentary on life, I still appreciate the fact that I have company on this wild ride that I call a life. Feel free to introduce yourself any time, comment on life's happenings, or just come and hang out. It's good to see you.
Whether you are a new friend, an old one, or someone I've never even met at all, thanks for visiting. In other words, one and all, congratulate yourself whether you are a lurker or a participator alike. You just made my day.
Image from: http://www.executiveamusements.co.uk/
2 comments:
Well I have you in my reader so I read every post you do, just don't comment all the time. :)
I guess I would be a lurker, but when I find something that causes a reaction, I am one to comment!!
Post a Comment