Friday, June 20, 2008

Next Dishcloth




Yesterday I went to the doctor with Clone 2 for her next round of tests. Here's what I did while waiting for all three of her tests.

8 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

That looks great. Again, love the pattern.

Is Clone 2 okay?

ambrosia ananas said...

Also, I can't believe how fast you're cranking these out.

Snow Whiteley said...

Clone 2 is okay, just still having vertigo issues. They thing it's vestibular migraines (sp?).

She's been having them since April (give or take) and so she's been going p/t, restricted diet, etc. to get things back to normal. I worry, but she seems to handle it pretty well.

Snow Whiteley said...

Worst part of her restricted diet. No chocolate.

N.F. said...

So cool!


(HAHA, I just typed "soool" as a combo for the above 2 words. I guess I should go to bed.)

;)

N.F. said...

PS. I can relate - I get migraines, too. Just had one tonight, as a matter of fact. :(

Snow Whiteley said...

So sorry to hear that n.f. They truly are a pain.

ambrosia ananas said...

Wow, that's not fun. Hope she feels better soon. (And hope they decide chocolate isn't the cause.)