Yes. I have knitted a hat. I have officially tried something other than dishcloths. How did it turn out? I'll leave that to you. I started last Sunday, so it took me a little less than a week, but the only way I was really able to finish it in my crazy schedule is thanks to a four-and-a-half bus trip out to see one sister and a doctor's appointment with the other. I got a lot of interested stares, but I also finished. Wahoo!
I have a long way to go, but I'm really proud of my knitting self.
5 comments:
That is awesome! I should post some pictures of my potholders...
Most definitely!
It's so cute! And you look great in it.
I concur, that hat is marvelous. And it's good to see a pic of you, too...you look great!
You are a hip knitter. Love the hat. Probably almost (*almost*) makes you wish it were winter so you could wear it without getting stared at.
Post a Comment