Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
How was this movie? I've never seen it but really want to!
I'm sorry! Don't know how this came up 2x! Please feel free to delete one, because I guess I didn't! :(
I really liked it. It's funny, though, because it's really not a kid movie, but it's marketed as one.It was kind of freaky. Sad. Freaky. Yes, that just about sums it up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How was this movie? I've never seen it but really want to!
I'm sorry! Don't know how this came up 2x! Please feel free to delete one, because I guess I didn't! :(
I really liked it. It's funny, though, because it's really not a kid movie, but it's marketed as one.
It was kind of freaky. Sad. Freaky. Yes, that just about sums it up.
Post a Comment