Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Most Perfectly Wonderful Day

Today I must say, was a most wonderful day!
1. I was complimented on my teaching and told "That was the best class period I've seen taught in my entire career!"
2. I managed to get students on the "magic carpet" in preparation for studying A Christmas Carol.
3. I didn't have any discipline problems all day!
4. I had fun the entire school day.
5. I fit a nap in.
6. I only got lost once while trying to remember where a gathering was.
7. I had fun at said gathering.
8. I was asked to clarify why I thought Dickens was a good author (at least I think he is at times) and I was able to come up with a reasonably clear and intelligent sounding answer.
9. I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas.
10. I didn't get lost on the way home from said gathering.

All in all, a day that was practically perfect in every way!

No comments: