And what did you do? I have to admit I don't care about cheating as much as I thought I would. It ends up I really believe that when you cheat, you cheat yourself. And so I just let them fail other ways. I should be harsher, but I think I'm just lazy....
I told him I would have to tell the administrator and see what he would do. I wrote the kid up, but I attached a post-it note explaining that he was really just a squirrel of a kid who hadn't gotten in trouble before and asked if we could be easy on him. He only got an after-school detention, so not bad.
His mother, however, wasn't too pleased and probably gave him much worse.
The best thing, though, was just trying to keep a straight face.
5 comments:
Hahahahaha. That's great.
When I was in school, a kid stapled the answers to a vocab test to the front of the teacher's desk.
.
And what did you do? I have to admit I don't care about cheating as much as I thought I would. It ends up I really believe that when you cheat, you cheat yourself. And so I just let them fail other ways. I should be harsher, but I think I'm just lazy....
I told him I would have to tell the administrator and see what he would do. I wrote the kid up, but I attached a post-it note explaining that he was really just a squirrel of a kid who hadn't gotten in trouble before and asked if we could be easy on him. He only got an after-school detention, so not bad.
His mother, however, wasn't too pleased and probably gave him much worse.
The best thing, though, was just trying to keep a straight face.
Ambrosia: Way to be an evil genius. I didn't know you had it in you!
Re-reading that, I guess you didn't. For a second, I thought you said that YOU had stapled the answers to the teacher's desk.
Post a Comment