Well, at least the first part is true. Not that the second isn't, but if I could think of one word to describe my mood at this moment, happy would not be it. It would probably be stressed. Actually, that's exactly what it should be.
At this moment, I should be grading papers. But am I? No, I'm typing here. I actually have access, so I'm a happy camper. Too bad access will not last too much longer (nor will my plan period).
I've got to go. I'll have to write more later. What's the point of this?
I'm Not Dead Yet!
But I may have lost half of my readers.
I love you all.
See you soon.
4 comments:
You haven't lost me, sweetie-pie. Good luck grading papers--it's great to have you back!
YAY, you are back! I was wondering if you had jumped ship from blogging!
.
You made the right decision.
You people are getting it all wrong. Miss A says, "I'm not dead yet! I feel happy!" and then one of us whacks her over the head with a board and dumps her in the cart.
Post a Comment