So, I talked to my administrator at my summative conference. And, I got all meeting expectations and even one exemplary. Apparently, especially from her, that's amazing for my first year.
As far as the job front, she said that things are looking up. She can't say anything officially, but it's looking better than it was before. Even if there's a position, they would have to post the position and I would have to interview, but the good news is that they're in no way looking to replace me. Wahoo!
So, I'm still doing play practice every night until 6:30-7:00 and the play's coming up. Things are shaping up more and more each day, but the happy thing is that I finally have pretty much all of my lines memorized (knock on wood). The dances are coming okay. The other day, though we have a part where we turn suddenly one direction. I was okay until I realized that the reason I was facing Linus is that I was facing the wrong way. Well, you live, you learn, you turn the right direction.
Final Dress (in front of faculty): Thursday, February 22, 2007.
Final Production: Friday, February 23, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment