No, I'm really not trying to quote music and movies all the time (for the better or for the worse), but it really is getting to be fun.
Well, my parents have left for the lovely land of KCMO. It's the place I spend every spare day off. It's the place where my mini-monster and pretty-pretty-princess nieces and tiny nephew live. It is a fun, fun place.
As great as all of this is, you must be wondering why I care. First, though, I have to make a confession.
I live at home.
Yes, at home. With my parents. (Who I should most definitely add that I love dearly!)
And, here comes why we care.
I live at home.
This means, that when my parents aren't at home. I get some TLC time . . . with myself. It is a time when I get to cook my own meals, clean my own dishes, and watch my own T.V. shows. This may not sound big to you, but when you're 23 years old, you need to feel some small semblance of independence from time to time to keep from going mad.
It also means that I will keep the door locked at all time and leave various lights on at all times to avoid death/assault/capture.
You can't be too careful.
But the point really is: I have three days all to myself.
All may now rejoice!
No comments:
Post a Comment