Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Broke It!

And I don't know how to fix it!

So, I don't really know what I have done to my once-beautiful-but-now-ugly-and-confusing blog, but now the top is at the bottom and the middle is at the top. Some day I may be able to fix this, but today is not this day.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

N.F. said...

I think it may have to do with the pics. you have of your allergy--the pics. might be too large, or the -------------------- lines are too long. Maybe...

Thirdmango said...

Good luck, you're going to need it. Bwa Ha Ha Ha... Ahem, sorry. Good luck.

Snow Whiteley said...

Thanks for the advice. I tried to change it, but nope. :( Looks like I really am just going to have to rely on good luck . . . or best wishes.

N.F. said...

Did you go back under your template? Also, if you maybe go to your previous posts (not the template) and play around there--that might work as well, to make everything hunky dory. :) GOOD LUCK. :)

Anonymous said...

Um . . . it looks okay to me.


Oh, wait. I just checked and it looks bad in Internet Explorer but not Firefox.