Things I received this Holiday Season:
A Kodak Digital Camera--My most favorite Christmas/Birthday/Graduation present ever. Pricey, but oh so very nice.
An MP3 Player--Also, lovely! My new toy. Hooray for books on tape, radio, and voice recorders on one compact, lightweight, and functional machine.
Pink Eye*--Not my most favoritest present ever. This one came just after Christmas and was given to me by my cute, wonderful, but contagious five-month old nephew. I am thankful that it came over the break, though. During school would have been bad.
Upper-Respitory Infection--Also not my favorite gift ever. Once again, though, glad it happened before school started. Sometimes sick days are good to use when you have the stomach flu, food poisoning, or just-ready-to-keel-over type diseases.
Catchphrase--A very cool game. A very cool gift.
Family--One of the coolest things this year was having our whole family together. Cheesy, yet true. What else can I say? Three cheers for family!
*Be careful of this link. It's not pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment