No, not like that. First of all, she's a girl. And I'm not like that. Second, she's a girl. And I'm not like that.
Reasons I love my doctor:
1. She was very nice when I had to call her early on a Sunday morning when I had my allergic reaction thingie.
2. She called me back the day after to make sure that I was still alive.
3. She gives me wonderful drugs that fix me up--no, not those kinds of drugs.
4. I have seen her more in the past two months than any doctor in the past two years.
5. She's going to fix my bronchitis for me.
6. She is actually able to fit me in on very short notice.
7. Her receptionist is way nice and chipper. . . . Maybe too chipper.
8. My office visits are always short.
9. She's never running more than 10 minutes late (knock on wood!).
10. She is willing to accept cheaper generic medications! Rock on!
1 comment:
I wish MORE doctors would follow that type of lead!
Post a Comment