Sunday, June 18, 2006

Enrichment

Things that I learned from Enrichment last night:

Positive thinking can be a game: Instead of saying, "Ack! I really stink at that!" Say, "Okay. I'm learning how to do that."

According to a book about reading people's faces, my "fleshy cheeks" help people think of me as more vulnerable/trustable/caring and help me as a leader.

My wrist is smaller than the average bracelet.

Hershey's makes the best ice cream topping in the world. It has little chocolate pieces and sprinkles and in a nutshell, is just crunchy chocolately goodness.

Salted peanuts do not belong in ice cream and no matter how much you think that just because you really love peanuts in ice cream the salt won't really matter. It does.

I can actually be blunt if I have to, but then, explain what I am talking about in a (hopefully) loving, caring, and thoughtful way. ("That's a loaded question. What are you really trying to ask me?")

2 comments:

Th. said...

.

But I like salty pretzels in ice cream. And french fries.

Does that make me bad?

Snow Whiteley said...

No. I like both of those too. I think it's just the whole dusty-type salty peanut thing. Plus, even if you did like salty peanuts in ice cream, I think that I might be able to forgive.