Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
Even if I sometimes do, I think it's worth it to write and just see what others are writing.
.I have reason to believe that commentors are not the only readers. It's hard to estimate percentages, but it's certainly not 100.
.Crap. Sorry. That was me.
I read (and enjoy) your blog. Hmm...maybe I should comment more. Or maybe I'm just a quiet person in virtual reality as well as reality.
Th.--LOL!Lindsay--Always appreciate readers. It's not always necessary to comment. (Although I do like hearing from people!) Clone 2 and I were laughing over how like our blogs it was.
.I have a feeling you're laughing at me and not with me....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
.
I have reason to believe that commentors are not the only readers. It's hard to estimate percentages, but it's certainly not 100.
.
Crap. Sorry. That was me.
I read (and enjoy) your blog. Hmm...maybe I should comment more. Or maybe I'm just a quiet person in virtual reality as well as reality.
Th.--LOL!
Lindsay--Always appreciate readers. It's not always necessary to comment. (Although I do like hearing from people!) Clone 2 and I were laughing over how like our blogs it was.
.
I have a feeling you're laughing at me and not with me....
Post a Comment