Reasons I Don't Hate Summer School
1. Some of the kids don't actually have to be there.
2. I get to play with Legos for half the day.
3. I get two fifteen-minute breaks.
4. I get paid a lot.
5. We played Simon Says today.
6. It's over in two and 1/2 weeks.
7. Because we get July 3rd and 4th off.
8. It's good practice . . . for something I'm sure.
9. I get to keep all of the materials I don't use all the way.
10. I get to practice my positive thinking.
5 comments:
Man, we go until almost the END of July!
Sad day!
.
I start tomorrow!
Noelle: I'm glad we don't have to go all of the way through July. I don't think I'd make it. We started June 2nd, so it's over a month as it is. Plus, it goes from 7:25 to 2:55, longer than the regular school day.
th.: Good luck! I'm sure yours will be more fun.
.
No.
I sit around and watch them play basketball.
And hope to break up a fight or a tagging.
Joy!
Post a Comment