Monday, July 17, 2006

Home Again, Home Again (Jiggetty--Jig)

Well, I'm back and ready for action. Actually, I'm back and ready for a week's worth of sleep.

EFY was one of the best experiences of my life. Really. Truly. It was also one of the hardest experiences, but sometimes good and hard go together well. I learned so much. It was so great being able to actually teach the gospel to 14 and 15 year olds rather than try to skirt around religion. I had so many spiritual experiences. I met so many cool and amazing people. I got to sing in front of all of the young women (don't get too excited about this because I did mess up!). Overall, it was a month's worth of activities squished into a fun-filled exhausting week.

Right now I'm getting ready for our big move next week. That's right. After two years of living with my parents Clone 2 and I are finally moving out. We have a great apartment complex picked out. Clone 2 spent that last week finding tons of furniture, and now, all we have to do is be approved for an apartment and find a bed and a computer desk for me.

Oh and I also have to plan out my lesson plans for the next year.

Should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A week's worth of sleep sounds wonderful.

Oh, and congratulations on getting an apartment. Have fun!

N.F. said...

WOO HOO! Congrats on the apartment--sounds like a great step in your life.