Sunday, July 02, 2006

Vote Yes!


Guess what. I don't have summer school tomorrow or Tuesday!

Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays ever anyway, and this just makes it better. I get to sleep in.

July 4th usually consists of watching 1776 during the day and then barbequeing and watching the fireworks from my rood at night. And singing. Somehow there always tends to be singing.

I'm going to go enjoy my night of staying up late on a Sunday night.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

N.F. said...

I went to the Hollywood Bowl last night, and on the way home, the 5 of us packed in the car began to sing Primary songs, country songs, some other weird songs, and laughed and laughed all the way home.

That probably doesn't relate, but when you said singing, it made me think of my evening last night.

What kind of songs do you sing? :)

Snow Whiteley said...

On the fourth usually patriotic type songs. On other days, anything else that seems to relate to whatever subject we were talking about. Living in my house is like living in a musical. I'm not sure if you ever saw the Buffy musical episode, but yeah, it's kind of like that.

N.F. said...

No, I didn't see the Buffy one, but I did see part of the Ellen Show musical!

:)