I just got this in my email from one of my favorite people ever and even though I don't usually do these, I had to. Here are my answers. What would yours be?
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
I just bought new ones from Corel that are red, blue, green, and yellow.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Thud! by Terry Pratchett, Emma by Jane Austen, The Dark Lord of Derkholm by Diana Wynne Jones, The Stiff and the Dead by Lori Avacato, Witch Way to Murder, The Little Lady Agency, and The Raven Ring by Patricia C. Wrede. I like reading a whole bunch of books at once.
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of all of my 311 girls and me and a picture of me at my lowest weight in a long time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Favorite? It's hard to choose! Here's a list: Taboo, Set, Apples to Apples, Clue, Catchphrase, Battleship, Uno, Phase 10.
5. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THEMORNING?More sleep please!
6. FAVORITE COLOR OR COLORS?
In this order: red, purple (depends on the shade), yellow
7. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?Right now, green.
8. How MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Three.
9. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Right now, I'm really not sure. Just not something in the top 10, but probably something in the top 100. I liked having a familiar name without it being so popular that six other girls in the fifth grade had it. If I had taken this survey at age 12, my poor children would have been named things like Alorra, Tristan, Calandra, or Calista.
10. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate all the way! (Unless it's a McDonald's ice cream cone and then vanilla is most definitely okay.)
11. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Only when I'm trying to make it across the state in a relatively quick amount of time.
12. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yes. No further explanation is required. I promise.
13. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
Only if I am home with hot chocolate and a good book and I can sleep in. Now ask me if I like snow days.
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
'91 Honda Civic
15. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Pisces.
16. EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
They're my favorite part!
17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I just got my dream job teaching 9th and 10th grade at my old high school! I couldn't wish for anything cooler!
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Red. Yep. Red. Right now it's blond, but I always like Midge's hair way better than Barbie's. Also, gotta love Lucy, Carol Burnett, and all of the red-head comediennes and vixens. Definitely sassy.
19. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Half full.
20. FAVORITE MOVIES?
Batman Begins, The Saint, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Hunt for Red October, Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, Noises Off!, Superman 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars 4-6, Star Trek Insurrection, Princess Bride, Much Ado about Nothing.
21. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Stuff to put in the apartment I hope to get in two months.
22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Anything I happen to be attached to the team of. (i.e. BYU, Cardinal's baseball, Blue's hockey, Ram's football)
23. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?Not being able to breathe.
24. PERSONS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS?
Umm...Not so sure on this one.
25. PERSONS YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Umm...Not so sure on this one.
26. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
Ketchup for hamburgers, mustard for hot dots.
27. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG?
Hamburgers all the way! Bratwurst aren't bad. And I'd definitely have saurkraut with good, quality hot dogs. I just happen to like beef.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
The point between Spring and Summer when all of the flowers are blooming and the leaves are on the trees and all is beautiful and well with the world.
29. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.
The walkway up the Chateau de Chenonceau where the trees are lining the lane and it's just amazing. This also ties with the top of a walled city called St. Malo where my friends and I were standing at sunset. Sigh. Beautiful.
30. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
Church history sites.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Chicken nuggets with barbeque sauce or a junior bacon cheeseburger.
32. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME?
The Divine Miss A
3 comments:
Pisces women UNITE! :)
Oooh. I really enjoyed Thud.
Noelle: Go pisces!
Brozy: I finally got it on request from the library. I just started it and I'm really excited. I'm running out of Terry Pratchett books that I haven't read and so I'm trying to savor the experience. Good Omens is next in the queue.
Post a Comment