So. I have a new apartment. It doesn't have internet access, but it's home. It doesn't have cable, but it's home. It didn't have air conditioning when I first moved in, but it's home.
Which is kinda strange, turns out.
After four years of living in an apartment on my own (with five other girls), I had to move home to live with my parents. And that was an adjustment. Now, after two years of living with my parents, I'm going off to live with my sister. That too will be an adjustment.
Change is the spice of life!
But, as I don't have Internet access, I may not be able to post as much. Plus I'm going out of town tomorrow until Friday or so. So if I don't post, it doesn't mean I don't love you. It just means I'm saving up experiences to blog about.
1 comment:
How exciting! I'm living vicariously through you! :)
Post a Comment