Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

I'm only a week late, but here are a couple I'm working on. These are only a brief sketch, but I'll have to see how I do compared to the end of the year.

1. Read scriptures daily.
2. Write at least 15 minutes per day.
3. Spend more time grading and getting things back to students sooner.
4. Eat more better and excercise at least thirty minutes four days a week.
5. Find a job.

All in all, a good start. Five resolutions aren't too bad and most of these have to do with some of my ultimate goals in life. So, wish me luck and hard work.

4 comments:

N.F. said...

Find a job? Aren't you teaching still?

Snow Whiteley said...

Still teaching, but just got news that my job from this year will probably not be here next year, so off I go to find another job for 07-08 school year.

Th. said...

.

I'm sorry. Not to be Mr Lemonjuice, but has it been as good as you had hoped?

Snow Whiteley said...

Th.--No problem. It's actually a good question. In fact, I think it's rather postworthy.