Thursday, January 11, 2007

Post Stealing and Book Recommendations

So, being that I am not in a creative mood, I will fall back on the act of post stealing. Since AmyJane's post of Delurking Day and Book Recommendations was so inspirational, I will steal a bit.

My link thing isn't working, so here's the link to the original post.
http://theneals.blogspot.com/2007/01/national-delurking-week.html

I know that I've lost a lot of readers since I lost internet access and then had Blogger posting issues, but I'd still love some info on book recommendations.

When I look over the books I've read lately, they all seem to be brain candy and I'm afraid I'm losing neuroconnectors, so, if you have any ideas on books to read, feel free to comment below. I could always use more stimulating literature or brain candy, whichever comes to mind. I have a long weekend and a bit of relaxing time coming so if you have any ideas, let me know.

4 comments:

ambrosia ananas said...

Congratulations on the new job. It sounds exciting.

Lippy said...

I've been hunting for some good reading myself. I haven't read too much with all the tech-related stuff I've had to study the last few months, so I'm looking for some good recreational material myself. What's among the genres you usually enjoy? Maybe I can drop a few suggestions for you.

Snow Whiteley said...

I usually read sci-fi/fantasy as well as Young Adult literature. Besides that, anything's game.

Lippy said...

You know, I've been looking around at books, and nothing has caught my eye of late. Little drought, nothing to worry about, lol