So, My sister Jen tagged me. I think this is one of the first times I've been tagged, so I should have plenty to go on, but somehow it's still hard to come up with seven random things.
Here's the rules.
1. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
2. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1.) I can stick my fist in my mouth. This has always been a fun parlor trick and helps as a backup plan whenever I have to do a show-and-tell-type activity.
2.) My right foot is bigger than my left foot. Not just a bit. Almost half a size. I usually shop for my bigger foot which is why I have to jump between sizes 7 and 7 1/2.
3.) I taught myself how to roll my Rs when I was 20. I had enough trouble in elementary school just learning how to say my Rs, so I always gave up when trying to learn them. I was at Jen's house playing with Kelly and I just thought through the process, tried it, and it worked!
4.) My eyes disappear when I smile. Enough said on that one.
5.) I secretly like scary movies. Even though I have trouble being alone or going to sleep after them, I indulge in the occasional scary movie. I even own the edited version of Scream. I think there's something about the adreneline rush. And the puzzle of who-done-it.
6.) I missed three-months-worth of school in 9th grade . . . and 10th grade and 11th grade. I couldn't breath and they couldn't figure out why.
7.) My favorite type of ice cream is Pistachio. Anything with chocolate and nuts is good too.
Tagged: Brozy, Clone 2, Reza, Noelle Feather and anyone else who wants an excuse to type random comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment