Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
Oh, how I want to visit snow somewhere!
Guess you won't be coming tomorrow! Boohoo!
Lovely. I think we love the same kind of movies. I was thinking of renting the Scarlet Pimpernel next weekend when hubby is out of town. . . hmm . . I'd invite you to come over for a chocolate fest, but I think you're too far away.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, how I want to visit snow somewhere!
Guess you won't be coming tomorrow! Boohoo!
Lovely.
I think we love the same kind of movies. I was thinking of renting the Scarlet Pimpernel next weekend when hubby is out of town. . . hmm . . I'd invite you to come over for a chocolate fest, but I think you're too far away.
Post a Comment