Right now Borders is having a poetry contest and has videos of poets reading their poetry.
I read and listened to a poem called "What Teachers Make" on-line last week when I was just getting back into the swing of things and I swear that it made me feel better. Click here and go to chapter 4 to watch the video. If you want to see the un-edited version, you'll have to go to youtube.
These really are the reasons I stay in teaching.
If you like this and want to see more, go to youtube and look up Taylor Mali. I also love "Labeling Keys" and "Totally, Like, Whatever."
2 comments:
Hey Melanie! I am glad I found your blog and I hope life is great for you.
Life is good! It's so good to see you! I just went to your blog and you guys are so cute.
Post a Comment