Pride and Prejudice was quoted today in Relief Society.We were discussing Christ-like attributes (via Elder Uchtdorf's most recent General Conference talk) and some lovely lady brought up that she had watched both the new P&P and the A&E/BBC version this weekend and that the same quote had shown up in each. Think "Accomplished Woman" scene and the piano scene at Rosings from DVD 1 of the BBC version. All was lovingly thought through and quite insightful, and yet, I had to laugh that it came up in Relief Society.
Also, just fell in love with watching Pride and Prejudice on the DVD player on my computer, as I can take pictures and make graphics as I am watching. Hooray for PowerDVD!!! Hooray for Colin Firth!!!
2 comments:
Fwawh! You can't just be springing a picture like that on a girl.
Mmmm . . . Mr. Darcy . . .
I'll have to give more warning next time. Hmm... I agree.
Post a Comment