Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Washed in Silver

Gleaming in silver are the hills!
Blazing in silver is the sea!

And a silvery radiance spills
Where the moon drives royally!

Clad in silver tissue, I
March magnificently by!

James Stephens

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lit was funny

Anonymous said...

I dont get it...Sorry

Anonymous said...

awesom hav to do a report on it

Anonymous said...

what does "clad in silver tissue" mean?

Anonymous said...

have to do a paragraph on it and ohh is it lyrical of narrative

Anonymous said...

have to do a paragraph on it and ohh is it lyrical or narrative

Anonymous said...

heyyy april yeah i get this poem i did in my english clas hey matt and TJJJ

Anonymous said...

its lyrical. [:

Anonymous said...

gewd poem, a liddle complicated, u must b very aniilitical to solve the reeall message

Anonymous said...

"And a silvery radiance spills
Where the moon drives royally!" I think it means that the moon is bathing everything in moonlight:)Not sure what the author was thinking though

Anonymous said...

It is a lyrical narrative. Its interesting. Sounds pretty.