So today I found something that I lost a bit ago. Something that makes me a better teacher when I have it then when I don't. Can you guess what it is?Why yes, it's my sense of humor. Somehow I realized yesterday that it seemed to have gone down the wayside. I tried to laugh at things today--including myself--and somehow it just worked so much better overall. I felt that I was having more fun, the kids were having more fun, and things just went more smoothly.
So, bring on A Midsummer Night's Dream friends, because I think I have my sense of humor back. Time to really get down to comedy.
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how having a sense of humor and a positive out look can completely change the way we experience the different situations that come our way. I'm glad you found your sense of humor, and more importantly that you recognized it's impact! :)
Post a Comment