Monday, April 14, 2008

So apparently . . .

I'm the recipient of a district new teacher (3 to 5 years) award. The first ever given. Holy freaking cow. My administrator started a conversation with me that was conveniently interrupted by a walkie call asking her to come to the library. She asked if I could continue to talk with her and then led me to the library. When I walked through the doors there was all of the English department and their kids--applauding. Yep. Huh. Amazing.

Wow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

That's kind of cruel of them to freak you out like that, though.

N.F. said...

Dang...good for you!

Nemesis said...

Congratulations, check you out!!!

Larry said...

Congratulations, Miss A. This shows you that you are appreciated! Hooray!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I nominated you... do they even have nominations?

ambrosia ananas said...

Congratulations!

Adam said...

Oh happy day!