Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
You're so lucky. We only get one kind of natural disaster around here. (Okay, so maybe we get more than that. There have been two tornadoes in the valley since I've lived here.)
Wow. You really get the full gamut, don't you?I'm glad the earthquake didn't do anything worse than wake you up.
I heard about it....that is, all the way from California. :)
Hahaha, we got an earthquake over here in Indiana right then, too. :) Looks like natural phenomena have linked us across time and space. Yay us!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You're so lucky. We only get one kind of natural disaster around here.
(Okay, so maybe we get more than that. There have been two tornadoes in the valley since I've lived here.)
Wow. You really get the full gamut, don't you?
I'm glad the earthquake didn't do anything worse than wake you up.
I heard about it....that is, all the way from California. :)
Hahaha, we got an earthquake over here in Indiana right then, too. :) Looks like natural phenomena have linked us across time and space. Yay us!
Post a Comment