Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Days

Some things I like about block scheduling. Actually, nope, not a lot.

One of the things I'm not so sure about, is that instead of a first day of school, we get to have the first days of school. Our A day and B day schedule means having to say hello again and again.

At least it also means that when people ask you how your first day of school was, you have two different choices in how to answer.

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Even though as a student I liked not having block schedule as a teacher it was much easier to have block schedule, especially since my prep period was the same as lunch so it was extra long and I could nap in between classes.

Snow Whiteley said...

Sounds good to me. Going on the block makes every other day a bit easier. Since I have freshman and sophomores one day and just sophomores the next, I'm at least always planned ahead.