Our Very Own Fairy Tale: What happens as Happily Ever After begins . . . The musings of a teacher, runner, and bibliophile.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
I will never understand . . .
What's the big deal is about pulling the fire alarm. Is it the notoriety? The attention? Seeing all of the people scurry on their merry litttle way? I'll never understand it.
Causing Chaos. Also getting out of having to do school work for an extended period of time, may occasions have I thought of pulling the alarm when I had a paper due or didn't want to be in class. It's a boy thing.
2 comments:
Causing Chaos. Also getting out of having to do school work for an extended period of time, may occasions have I thought of pulling the alarm when I had a paper due or didn't want to be in class. It's a boy thing.
I guess it must be. The other thing that puzzles me, is that it was after school.
Go figure.
Post a Comment